Honoring Your Child
When you make a donation in honor of your child, all of your donations go towards supplying sponsored copies of our resource books to hospitals, bereavement centres, grief retreats, and other not-for-profit organisations. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
Make a donation here.
We currently have five resource books that we donate sponsored copies of:
- Grieving Parents: Surviving Loss as a Couple
- Trauernde Eltern: Wie ein Paar den Verlust eines Kindes überlebt
- May We All Heal: Playbook for Creative Healing After Loss
- Surviving my First Year of Child Loss: Personal Stories From Grieving Parents
- Das erste Jahr nach dem Verlust meines Kindes überleben: Persönliche Geschichten von trauernden Eltern
Find out more about the books here.
Order a book here.
Who will receive the books?
The books are given to hospitals, bereavement centres, grief retreats, and other not-for-profit organisations that meet our sponsoring requirements. Those companies make a request to the Association, by sending us an email. Once we approve their request and if we have received sufficient donations, we deliver them directly to them, including the ‘In Loving Memory’ stickers, personalized with your child’s name.
These books are handed out directly to parents in need, those in the early stages after the loss of their child.
Who can be a donor?
Anyone who would like to create a legacy in honor of a child that has died, be that a parent or a friend or family member.
Who can be a receiving organisation?
We deliver sponsored copies to hospitals, bereavement centres, grief retreats, and other not-for-profit organisations. Please send us an email if you’d like to receive sponsored copies. In your email, please share the following information:
- why you’d like to receive sponsored copies, for whom the books are for and in what way they will be used
- which book you’d like to receive and how many copies
- your organisation’s charitable vision and mission
- your willingness to support us by covering any cost not covered by the donation amounts